Our Payment Policies are as follows:
- All payments are due at time of service.
- Payment plans are subject to approval by our financial partners, CareCredit and iCare arrangements must be made in advance of any treatment.
- All non-routine surgical procedures and hospitalizations must be paid, at least in part, before service is completely rendered.
- Our preferred method of payment is Cash, Electronic Check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or ATM/Debit cards.
- All checks will be electronically confirmed, checks that do not pass this conformation will not be accepted.
- We will accept all electronically confirmed checks drawn as long as they are accompanied by a valid Drivers License.
- We will not hold checks, accept post dated checks or accept second or third party checks.
- We are happy to help with your Pet Insurance paperwork, both before and after your visit.
Sierra Animal Hospital values your business. Our payment policies are to ensure that we have the facilities, equipment and staff to serve you and your pet(s). If you have any questions, or comments, regarding these polices, or anything else at Sierra Animal Hospital, please ask to see me.
Ernest “Trace” Manning
Sierra Animal Hospital